[support] Notice of Intent to Abrogate was Support Ticket Opened Spam

Jeff Brown jeff at wildcoast.com
Wed Nov 16 19:32:44 UTC 2011

Noted and seconded.

"When someone appears to be an asshole one of two things is going on:

First, this may simply be a good person having a bad day. If so, they
don’t need me in their face.

Or, this could be a genuine asshole who needs a can ‘o whoop-ass
opened up on ‘em. But I don’t have to do it. They will come across
another asshole and serve each other. Not my job."

How to Deal With Crappy People

That quote was from the comments, btw. (I'm curious as to how this
posted link comes out on the list. Apologies in advance if it's
garbledygook.)

On 16 Nov 2011, at 8:52 PM, Ms. Nancy Wichmann wrote:

> Being the one who is without error, it traditionally falls upon me
> to cast the first stone. With this notice, I hereby give notice that
> I intend to abrogate that responsibility on this occasion.
>
> Nancy
>
> Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. -- Dr. Martin
> L. King, Jr.
>
> From: Marty Landman
>
> Hey me too. I just ignore all that stuff generally, but since we're
> all on the subject, and given it's a gmail account she used can't we

Jeff Brown

Tel:+27-74-101 5170
Fax:+27-86-532 3508
www.wildcoast.co.za