[support] How do you unsubscribe from this mailing list?

Julie tearsea88 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 00:45:21 UTC 2011

I had visited that link at http://lists.drupal.org/mailman/listinfo/support 5 times since to unsubscribe myself.  I also send an email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line AND the body of the email to unsubscribe myself.  Every time I get a confirmation saying I have successfully unsubscribe but I'm still getting emails from this mailing list!!  Can someone please take my email address OFF of this list, please?  I am apparently not the first person to be having difficulties trying to unsubscribe!

http://drupal.org/node/332846

You would think in 3 years, someone would had wrote a nice module to fix this by now.  PLEASE TAKE ME OFF OF YOUR LIST!

Thank you.