[support] Drupal 6.22 and pcre 8.20

Miroslav Chlastak mira at chlastak.cz
Tue Nov 22 08:13:20 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I installed the last PHP 5.2 on freebsd 8.2. When entering
administration page of Drupal 6.22, I get the error:

|warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed:
internal error: previously-checked referenced subpattern not found at
offset 389 in /home/web/includes/database.inc on line 348.|

user warning: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual
that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to
use near ‚WHERE (n.language =‘cs' OR n.language ='' OR n.language IS
NULL)' at line 1 query: SELECT n.nid FROM node n WHERE n.status = 1 AND
n.nid IN (2, 3, 4) WHERE (n.language =‚cs‘ OR n.language ='' OR
n.language IS NULL) in /home/web/includes/menu.inc on line 1007.

What's wrong? The PCRE library is the newest (ver. 8.20).

Thanks for reply,

--
Mira Chlastak