[support] Changing backgrounds

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 22 18:33:47 UTC 2011

Yeah, but then I'd have to send him a bill for the work and I'm trying to avoid that.

I don't want him messing with the CSS at all, based on experience with him. It looks like even Context would require that.

Nancy

> From: Jamie Holly
>

>Are they talking about advertising skins? If so then most of those are usually delivered through javascript. The real pain in them is sometimes you do have to alter the CSS, especially offsetting the main page to accommodate the skin. I've tried numerous times to come up with a more universal approach, but there really isn't any.
>
>If it's all CSS, then actually a custom module could be written to
    do that in under an hour. A simple configuration page and then
    adding the CSS to the page, making sure it appears below all your
    other stylesheets so nothing gets overridden. It would probably end
    up being quicker and less cumbersome then using something like
    context.