[support] Youtube Videos in Drupal 7

Rolf Kutz rk at vzsze.de
Fri Nov 25 15:10:24 UTC 2011

On 25/11/11 19:58 +0530, Nikhil Kala wrote:
>For this I have used media_youtube module. This module allows to add the
>youtube video link with node. But after submitting it instead of the video
>it show some content with link to the video
>which was submitted with same node.

You might want to check "Converts Media tags to
Markup" in the Text format you use for that input
type (Configuration->Content authoring->Text
formats->...)

and/or

check the diplay settings of the content type
(Structure->Content types->...->Manage display).

regards
Rolf

--
... Cowardice asks the question, 'Is it safe?' ...