[support] US map

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 27 19:27:12 UTC 2011

Thanks, Jamie. That's pretty cool, but Alaska and Hawaii are hard to see, and most Americans wouldn't know which way to scroll the map to see them.

When I said cut-and paste, I meant from another application, even on the user's PC. The map may change occasionally, but not terribly often (once a year).

Nancy