[support] view from different content types (views3)

Joel Willers joel.willers at sigler.com
Wed Nov 30 19:22:10 UTC 2011

It sounds like you can use a relationship to do that. If you don't have Node References, you might have to set one up. You could always use arguments, too, if the fields are the same. Finally, if all else fails, you could use php and the Views API to accomplish it. Relationships should work for you, if you tinker a bit.

Joel