[support] support Digest, Vol 106, Issue 8

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Tue Oct 4 20:59:34 UTC 2011

> I find Zen to be a better starting point than any core theme. It's well supported and documented and easy to use. Out of the box, it is very "clean." I always add a site-specific CSS file for changes that I don't want to include in the base CSS files.
>
> ?
> Nancy?
> Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. -- Dr. Martin L. King, Jr.

Thanks Nancy, I'll look at Zen.
I have now run into a significant problem.
With both Garland and Bartik, copied as previously said, If I change the
colours, remove the black footer in Bartik or alter the blue grad in
Garland the themes fail to render and I suspect corrupts the database so
that drupal cannot be started. WSOD. This is easily repeatable.

I have 4 multi sites running on the same drupal 7 installation all but
one run ok, this makes me suspect the database is corrupt. Havent a clue
where to look in the database.
Thinking I may have to reinstall that multisite.
Thanks
Roger