[support] support Digest, Vol 106, Issue 8

Warren Vail warren at vailtech.net
Tue Oct 4 21:28:05 UTC 2011

Allows for upgrading your themes, nice.

Warren Vail

-----Original Message-----
From: support-bounces at drupal.org [mailto:support-bounces at drupal.org] On
Behalf Of Roger
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2011 2:00 PM
To: support at drupal.org
Subject: Re: [support] support Digest, Vol 106, Issue 8

> I find Zen to be a better starting point than any core theme. It's well
supported and documented and easy to use. Out of the box, it is very
"clean." I always add a site-specific CSS file for changes that I don't want
to include in the base CSS files.

> ?
> Nancy?
> Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. -- Dr. Martin L.
King, Jr.

Thanks Nancy, I'll look at Zen.
I have now run into a significant problem.
With both Garland and Bartik, copied as previously said, If I change the
colours, remove the black footer in Bartik or alter the blue grad in Garland
the themes fail to render and I suspect corrupts the database so that drupal
cannot be started. WSOD. This is easily repeatable.

I have 4 multi sites running on the same drupal 7 installation all but one
run ok, this makes me suspect the database is corrupt. Havent a clue where
to look in the database.
Thinking I may have to reinstall that multisite.
Thanks
Roger