[support] Chat modules

Marilyn Langfeld langfeldesigns at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 13:34:22 UTC 2011

Hi Nancy,

I thought I remembered something recent about Drupal and chat. Then I
realized it was in an Acquia and Zivtech webinar re Drupal and node.js
integration. Here's the Zivtech post and link:
http://www.zivtech.com/blog/integrating-drupal-nodejs-webinar

Don't know if it will help (re D6), but has new info on directions being
considered re chat and Drupal.

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 11:30 PM, Ms. Nancy Wichmann
<nan_wich at bellsouth.net>wrote:

> I've been through the whole list of D6 chat modules and am exceedingly
> disappointed. I got ChatRoll installed and working, but the customer wants
> 1-on-1 chats not just a public chat room.
>
> I tried DrupalChat and that breaks Views badly. BoWob never functioned at
> all. Most of the rest seem to have been abandoned and have serious issues in
> their queues.
>
> Does anyone know of a chat module that actually works and is stable and
> supported?
>
> *Nancy*
>
> Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. -- Dr. Martin L.
> King, Jr.

Best, Marilyn

Mobile: 202-390-8847 mobile
Twitter: @marilynsview @MLangfeld