[support] Chat modules

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 8 03:30:05 UTC 2011

I've been through the whole list of D6 chat modules and am exceedingly disappointed. I got ChatRoll installed and working, but the customer wants 1-on-1 chats not just a public chat room.

I tried DrupalChat and that breaks Views badly. BoWob never functioned at all. Most of the rest seem to have been abandoned and have serious issues in their queues.

Does anyone know of a chat module that actually works and is stable and supported?

Nancy