[support] D6: setting up a mantra counter

Marty Landman mlandman at face2interface.com
Tue Oct 11 14:17:58 UTC 2011

Hi Sherab,

I don't know if this will be helpful or not but
thought I would mention it. I recently started a
project on Drupal called Personal Notes. It's a
module available for D6 only right now; it lets
registered members add one or more bits of
information - title and text only - which displays on a block for them only.

So using this module
http://drupal.org/project/personal_notes each
site member can keep their own mantra tally; I'm
afraid it wouldn't help with automatically maintaining a total though.

Marty