[support] D6: setting up a mantra counter

Shérab Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Tue Oct 11 14:43:47 UTC 2011

Dear Marty,

it is indeed not obvious yet to me whether your module will be helpful
or not. As you said one of the problems would be to compute the total.
Another problem is that we do not currently allow our members to
register on our site. This would of couse help a lot because it would
make it clear whom one trusts. I didn't even think about that so I'm
grateful to you for having pointed that out. Thanks for having
mentionned the module ! It's always good to know what exists !

Best wishes,
Sherab.

PS: assuming we'd allow registered users to update the counter, how
should we do to allow them to do just that and nothing else ? One
solution I see would be to create a special content type and to enable
editing for just that content type for the registered users, but
creating a content type just to have the right permissions seems a bit
clumsy to me.

Best wishes,
Sherab.