[support] D6: setting up a mantra counter

Marty Landman mlandman at face2interface.com
Tue Oct 11 15:17:42 UTC 2011

Dear Sherab,

I don't personally see anything wrong with
creating a content type and role just so they can
work together. However I don't see that solving
the problem necessarily. You still have to rely on each person

1. registering
2. being accurate in their updates

Thinking it over I bet you could make a view, and
use it in this case like you'd use an excel
spreadsheet to aggregate and total all the nodes of this content type.

Marty