[support] Converting a query to D7

Vaibhav Jain in.vaibhavjain at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 04:54:08 UTC 2011

Nancy, I believe this can be because of some functions that cannot be
chained, join is one of them, and that might be the reason you are facing
issues.
Check this for chaining - http://drupal.org/node/1060924.

You can use this query like this
$query = db_select('user_badges_roles', 'ubr')
  ->fields('ubr', array('rid', 'ubb'))
  ->join('user_badges_badges', 'ubb', 'ubb.bid = ubr.bid');

$query = condition('ubr.rid', '@todo Set the appropriate argument.')
  ->execute();

Try this, and you might get some success

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 10:45 PM, Ms. Nancy Wichmann <nan_wich at bellsouth.net
> wrote:

> Same as Boobatower's. Not working for me.
>
> *Nancy*
>
> Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. -- Dr. Martin L.
> King, Jr.

Regards,
Vaibhav Jain