[support] multiple sites with drupal

drupal dev drupal.php.user at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 06:14:00 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Thanks i was able to create virtual sites using condition and virtual_site
module.

Now i wanted to make different user admister different virtual site. As per
drupal base setup the user we have created while installing drupal will
adminster all the virtual sites.But i wanted different user adminster
different virtual sites.Below is detail explanation.

the adminstartor creates virtual sites.
while creating the virtual site he should be able to give user who will
admister the virutal site ( and this user of course should not be able to
admister other virtual sites).

do anybody know if there is ready made module for acheving above.Or anybody
has written custom module to do this. Please let me know or share with me.

Thanks,