[support] multiple sites with drupal

drupal dev drupal.php.user at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 06:26:47 UTC 2011

Hi Guru,
Thanks for the help.

I am able to create multiple domains using the domain module itself.

I have another problem to assign the domain adminstartors, normal users.
Below is the detailed problem.

1)  I have installed the following modules.

 *domain
 domain_admin
 domain_blocks
 domain_profile
 domain_rules
 domain_user_default
 front
 jqueryui_theme
 jquery_ui
 jquery_update
 menu_per_role
 rules
 user_selectable_roles*
**
I have created the following two domains

www.family.com -- parent domain.
www.father.family.com -- subdomain.

I could navigate to above two.

*admin *is the user I have created while creating the parent domain who has
all the access.

After that i have created two roles superadmin,siteadmin.

I have give adminsternodes and edit domains  permissions to siteadmin
(role).
created a user *fatheradmin* under www.father.family.com and assigned him
siteadmin role.
But when i login with the *fatheradmin*  i dont see any menu for
*adminsternodes
and editing domains*

Here is what i wanted to do:

1) create two roles superadmin and siteadmin.
2) superadmin is the admin user who can do anything  on the system.
3) siteadmin can only edit the domains which are assigned to him ( edit
name,website,email of the domain).

Please help me in doing above.

Thanks,