[support] File downloads

Joel Willers joel.willers at sigler.com
Wed Oct 26 14:21:51 UTC 2011

I don't know of any that do all those things specifically. You can build a site easily enough that does all of those things in pieces, though. IMCE has directory trees that has granular control, uploading can use several options, IMCE can kinda do that, too, but I'd use FileField. Rating files can be done using Fivestar.

Hope that helps!

Joel