[support] PDF as a menu item

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 14 15:04:44 UTC 2011

I hope to eventually make the content of the PDF a real page, but for the moment cannot. It is actually important content listing the product lines the customer sells. Currently, it is a file attachment to the front page, but he'd like it moved to the site menu, and I agree that would be nice.

Yes, I could create a page for the menu to go to, but the PDF would have to display automatically as it does when one click on the attachment link now.

Nancy