[support] PDF as a menu item

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Wed Sep 14 14:47:20 UTC 2011

>From a usability note having a PDF on a menu item might not be the best
approach. Could you have users go to a page and download the PDF so they
know they are getting a PDF when they click the link. I know this is not
what you asked but just my own 2 cents.

-Steve
On Sep 14, 2011 8:26 AM, "Ms. Nancy Wichmann" <nan_wich at bellsouth.net>
wrote:
> My customer has a PDF of his products and now wants a menu item to display
that file. I tried just creating an item with that file's [relative] URL and
it says that the path is invalid. Drupal 6 for the moment, but will probably
be going to 7 soon.

> Nancy E. Wichmann, PMP
> (781) 697-6344
> (temporary hearing difficulties make the phone a poor first contact)
>
> Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. -- Dr. Martin L.
King, Jr.