[support] PDF as a menu item

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 14 17:28:22 UTC 2011

I don't care about a new window. My issue currently is that I am moving the site to a new host at the same time as updating Drupal, so the site URL is changing to the new temporary name, then to the permanent name, plus I do development on my PC. A relative URL would be much easier to deal with.

Nancy