[support] PDF as a menu item

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Sep 14 18:01:19 UTC 2011

On Wed, 14 Sep 2011 10:28:22 -0700 (PDT)
"Ms. Nancy Wichmann" <nan_wich at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> I don't care about a new window. My issue currently is that I am
> moving the site to a new host at the same time as updating Drupal, so
> the site URL is changing to the new temporary name, then to the
> permanent name, plus I do development on my PC. A relative URL would
> be much easier to deal with.

Can you create a hook_init or maybe hook_boot implementation and use
drupal_goto to redirect the URL?  D7 has the sites.php possibility
which maps your development as if it were production so that the URL
stored in the DB contains the production URI.

--
Earnie