[support] Menu problems Drupal 7

Kenneth Jacker khj at be.cs.appstate.edu
Tue Sep 20 07:42:28 UTC 2011

  roger> When creating a content there is menu selector at the bottom
  roger> that allows placement of the content into a selected menu. This
  roger> menu selector provides only <--Main--> and is no guarantee that
  roger> the choice will indeed display in the menu

  cw>> This is now in the content type settings.
  cw>> Visit admin/structure/types/manage/TYPENAME to select available menus.

I must be missing something here ...

When I go to that page (e.g., admin/structure/types/manage/page), I see
what appears to be a way to change the general elements of the "page"
content type --- not a way to change on which menu (e.g., "Navigation")
a specific page (e.g., "About") appears.

Any further help/clarification is appreciated!

Prof Kenneth H Jacker       khj at cs.appstate.edu
Computer Science Dept       www.cs.appstate.edu/~khj
Appalachian State Univ
Boone, NC  28608  USA