[support] Viewing pages not yet published but need to be viewed

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Tue Apr 3 09:42:55 UTC 2012

I'm very stuck on a fairly simple thing, can't seem to find a solution.
Would greatly appreciate some help please.

I have a Views block displaying on a Content Type page "review page". It
shows all not published pages - for review and publication by the reviewer.

I have a Rule that when the Reviewer logs in, the Rules -> Page
Redirects to the "review page".
The review page shows list of page titles. All good so far.
When I as Reviewer click on a title I get error message, " Access Denied
- Not Authorised to View this page"

I note in Permissions that there is no option to view unpublished content.
How can I grant permissions or access for the reviewer to inspect the
content of each unpublished page?

Thanks in advance
Roger