[support] Trouble installing Mollom

Waprothero@gmail.com waprothero at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 14:41:58 UTC 2012

Ernie,
Thanks. But, that was the first thing I looked at. I have lots of modules and all have the same permission settings, and all work fine. Adding mollom, same permissions, and i get the permission errors. Interestingly, when I disable the captcha module, I get that same message repeated a bunch more times. Enabling captcha again reduces the number of error messages to 4 lines. In the absence of further info, I'll delete captcha completely and try it. But, the error messages do clearly indicate the file permissions are the problem. ...?? The permission for the indicated file gives everybody read permission.

I'll look at it again. It does seem like you are correct, tho, but ....
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org