[support] Uploading & Downloading Files via FTP

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Apr 9 11:47:36 UTC 2012

On Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 11:41 AM,  <damilarefagbemi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Guys,
>
> I am developing a Drupal powered website for a client and they have requested ftp capabilities for certain document uploads and downloads.
>
> Is this possible in Drupal? If yes, how can I go about it?

The ability to upload files is a core built-in module.  There may be
other modules to help manage the uploaded files; see
drupal.org/project/modules and search for upload.  You may want to
create a content type that contains a field (assuming you're using D7)
that allows for uploading the file and associate it to a node that
gives a description of the file.

--
Earnie