[support] Importing ONLY nodes from D5 into D7 - Errors!!!

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Tue Apr 10 01:55:24 UTC 2012

Jessica and all,

On the D5 site set up an RSS feed which aggregates the nodes you want to export from the old site. Now on the Drupal 7 site, use the Feeds module to import the nodes. Both sites have to be up and running separately for this to work.

There is a bit of a learning curve on the Feeds module, but it is a good way to go for your use-case.

Shai