[support] Menus beak when editing view

steeph ml at mixblog23.de
Mon Apr 23 14:59:04 UTC 2012

On 04/23/2012 04:18 PM, Ms. Nancy Wichmann wrote:
> First guess would be that there are duplicate names. Views, coming
> after Menu, would clobber the original.
Thanks. Can I simply see in the database if there is a duplicate and
delete it? Because the view does not have a menu entry now on the edit
page, neither there is one in the menus.

> Now, a menu entry for the front page is not necessary, but if you must
> have one, use the "<front>" page address so that it follows the system
> setting for front page.
I don't have a menu entry for the front page. But I need one for the
view that _was_ the front page. When I edited the view and added the
menu entry is when it broke.