[support] Menus beak when editing view

steeph ml at mixblog23.de
Fri Apr 27 22:16:05 UTC 2012

I solved this. It was actually quite simple. When the new front page
with additional regions was built, the actual page content was excluded
from the tpl.php file. So the the old front page view was also the new
front page, it just wasn't displayed. So when I edited the path of the
views page, the front page path didn't exist anymore and the menus
weren't displayed on that page. I can explain it better if anyone would
be interested.

Thanks for pushing me to have a second, deeper look into the database.