[support] Showing login block on access denied

Don Pickerel donald at fane.com
Sun Apr 29 08:35:54 UTC 2012

Putting the login block plus another containing your message on the page
should be easy enough. Then configure them to show for anonymous users only.
If the login block doesn't bring you back to that page once you're
logged in through the destination being set,
http://drupal.org/project/login_destination should help you do that.

-Don-