[support] Showing login block on access denied

Shérab Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Sun Apr 29 07:51:27 UTC 2012

Dear all,

I'd like to customize the message shown on somme pages when the access
is denied.

I am aware of the possibility to specify a node to use as access denied
page, but I believe it is not enough to achieve what I'm looking for.
For some pages, I'd like to be able to show a specific message, plus the
login block. Moreover, once the use has logged in, if she has the
permissions, I'd like the ressource she tried to obtained be delivered
without any further action.

Any advice warmly appreciated.

Thank you,
Sherab.