[support] possibility to add comments, without coming in the comments

steven at vermoere.net steven at vermoere.net
Fri Aug 3 08:41:32 UTC 2012

Hello,

We have here some text, entered in "book"-way, with different chapters.

We want now to achieve that everybody (without registering) can give
comments or suggestions, but that these are not visible. Furthermore, they
cannot do it anonymously and must enter an email-address.
These comments must be sent to certain addresses in our organisation.
Furthermore, we must know on what page they entered the comment.
It is comparable with a webform under a node.

Does anyone have a suggestion or a direction how we can achieve this ?

Many thanks beforehand

Steven