[support] possibility to add comments, without coming in the comments

Joel Willers joel.willers at sigler.com
Fri Aug 3 12:22:58 UTC 2012

If you don't want anyone else to see them, they aren't really comments as such. Why not use a webform under the node, as you suggested? Alternatively, you could just use comments, but make them visible to certain roles so they could see them while nobody else can. You could use Rules to send notifications (or several other modules) and the built in security for comments is pretty good.

Hope that helps some.

Joel