[support] support Digest, Vol 116, Issue 13

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Sun Aug 12 23:55:30 UTC 2012

Hi Roger,

Here is the dries post about drupal 8 road map
http://buytaert.net/drupal-8-feature-freeze-december-1st-2012  .

And Here are basic features discussion :-
http://pixotech.com/blog/drupal-8-roadmap
http://buytaert.net/8-steps-for-drupal-8  .

Fantastic
Thank you for that info.

I am still uncertain whether there are significant changes to Drupal 8
over Drupal 7 other than more attention on cloud technology in which we
have no interest.
Moving from Drupal 6 to 7 required us to build a completely new site and
I would not like to do that for Drupal 8 because we have to rework a
number of generic modules which while excellent for their purpose do not
quite fit our requirements.

Regards
Roger