[support] drupal 8 comment

Jim Ruby jim at v-community.com
Wed Aug 15 17:59:48 UTC 2012

I tried this module and the rssformatter module on a test site I just setup
with the basics and still I can not get this to work. Very disappointed.
This really should not be that hard. Wish I would of stayed with drupal 6,
that works great.

Here is what I did for the test site.
installed drupal 7.15
added ctools dev
added views dev
added views rss dev

configured taxonomy

added taxonomy_menu dev
configured taxonomy_menu
organized the menu
set the block first row
started to configure shows
added the file field
added filefield_sources 7.x-1.4
configured the file field sources and on save received
error:
Error message
Notice: Undefined index:  field types
infield_ui_widget_type_options()(line1469
of
/home/test/public_html/a/modules/field_ui/field_ui.admin.inc).
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
infield_ui_widget_type_options()(line1469
of
/home/test/public_html/a/modules/field_ui/field_ui.admin.inc).
end of error

installing token 7.x-1.2
no help still same error

was unable to find this error will add some modules that it may need in
hopes it will go away.
note to above some things will cause this error, things seem to be working
fine. trying to test feed now. added one file to a journy through history
for testing.

Went to views and followed the views rss instructions as best I could with
no better results.

Tried rss_formatter module after removing the views rss and uninstalling and
resetting and updating the shows content type rss and still bad results.

Open for suggestions and would be willing to pay some one to help get this
going on a production site - if interested please send me an email off list
with an offer.

Thanks.