[support] Help in using Location module

Joel Willers joel.willers at sigler.com
Wed Aug 15 12:42:31 UTC 2012

If I understand your problem correctly, I think I'd make two content types, one with a location and a title, and the other with a Reference to the first. Then you can get all the location info you want with no tweaking/programming. Plus, you can manage the locations they can choose easily. You could use taxonomy to sort them, if you wish, or even use access controls to limit them by role.

Joel