[support] Problems w/ Zen and Nice Menus

Ursula Pieper dramamezzo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 16:40:42 UTC 2012

I am using nice menus with a zen 7.5 subtheme without problems. I
would send you to the site, but the content is still confidential,
thus protected.

These are the versions (newest):
Zen (zen)                          7.x-5.1
Nice Menus (nice_menus)            7.x-2.1
(Centos, Drupal 7.15)

To test it for you, I just changed the default theme to zen (instead
of the subtheme), and put the nice_menus menu into the navigation bar
(main menu, menu-style: down). Everything looks fine on my site.

Sorry, it's not very helpful to you. Hope you'll find your problem!

Best regards, Ursula