[support] Proximity search / view with contextual filter

Joel Willers joel.willers at sigler.com
Mon Aug 27 12:45:52 UTC 2012

I wrote a little snippet that reads the City/State and finds the zipcode. It's not perfect, but it gets the job done. It's rather a difficult process to have coordinates for every city ever. I suppose you could send a request to Google for geocoding for the city, but again, you only get coordinates, so it will be from the center of the city. It's a very tough problem to solve.

Joel