[support] SOLR or Sphinx

Kamal Palei palei.kamal at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 00:45:05 UTC 2012

 Hi Chad
Thanks for the information. I am now bit pro towards solr.

Probably you might be using solr 1.4.1 version. Looks this 1.4.1 version is
not available for download now.
I see 3.6.x and 4.x.x versions available for download.

Can I use solr 3.6.x or 4.x.x versions instead of 4.x.x versions?

Thanks
Kamal