[support] Contact form

Anthony tony at tony-mac.com
Fri Aug 31 13:35:16 UTC 2012

Thanks. I am looking for the settings tab described on this page. If you
look at the comments several people ask where the settings link is. I
thought you guys might have had experience with the module and have been
able to answer. I have looked at the webform but I just want a simple form
like here: http://www.jeneration.com/contact

Thanks for your help as usual nevertheless.