[support] Contact form

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Aug 31 15:17:11 UTC 2012

The settings page was removed for the core contact form.  The only
other item in 6.x was the ability to add text.  That was removed in D7
in favor of create a block with the text you want to display on the
page.  It is a good option.  The other fields work like the example
given.

You can edit each subject to deliver to a specific address if you want
to departmentalize it.  I set up one subject titled "Choose a subject"
that delivers to noreply at example.com and made it the default.