[support] Drupal appache solr tika fileattachment indexing

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 21:52:12 UTC 2012

HI Kamal,

I have similar set up as yours but content of my pdf, doc files are not
getting indexed.

I re-index but I do not see a change or any errors in solr log file.

Tika does work from the command line..

Drupal 6.25, apache-soler-3.6.1, tika-app-1.2.jar, drupal apachesolr
6-x.1.7,
drupal_attachment 6.x-1.0-beta3, php 5.3

Thanks,

Néstor

Any hints you can give me.