[support] Finding the template used by a view

robert mena robert.mena at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 20:08:51 UTC 2012

Hi ursula,

Thanks for the reply.   I am using Drupal6 and I could not find the
pager section you've mentioned.

I am in the Default tab (the first one of the view) from the admin

www.foo.com/admin/build/views/edit/list_recipes

I found one Theme (right below the CSS class item) but it seems to
only display the standard files (like views-view.tpl.php,
views-view-unformatted.tpl.php and so on.