[support] Finding the template used by a view

Patrick Avella me at patrickavella.com
Thu Feb 2 21:18:26 UTC 2012

Hi Robert, it doesn't sound like you need to muck around in templates
to achieve that.

If you change the display type to "fields", add your title and content
field, then find the field called "link". In the settings for that
field you can have it say any test you like, in this case "see
inside".

Think it's only a matter of updating the CSS if it's even necessary
(it might not be, you might be able to just add the field and be done
with it).

Hope it helps.

Thanks,
Patrick