[support] Finding the template used by a view

robert mena robert.mena at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 13:55:33 UTC 2012

Hi Patrick,

I am totally new to this views module but from my understanding the
views is returning the raw data (I see it in the live preview) that
should be themed somehow.

In my recipes list page I display each one with an image, with a style
associated with the title, number of servings etc so I have to have a
way to say hey the "field" X should use the CSS class title (so it is
displayed as bold) and we should have an anchor (a href) in the title
and so on.

 My settings from the views (standard)

Basic settings
Name: Default
Title: Recipes
Style: Unformatted
Row style: Fields
Use AJAX: No
Use pager: No
Items to display: 10
More link: No
Distinct: No
Access: Unrestricted
Caching: None
Exposed form in block: No
Header: None
Footer: None
Empty text: None
CSS class: None
Theme: Information

If I click at the Theme: information I only see as highlighted the
"default"  views-view.tpl.php, views-view-unformatted.tpl.php,
views-view-fields.tpl.php, views-view-field.tpl.php  and I could only
find them under /sites/all/modules/views/theme/

Any ideas?  Tutorials for views besides the links found at drupal.org :)