[support] Finding the template used by a view

Ursula Pieper dramamezzo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 16:35:50 UTC 2012

Hi Robert,
I don't have a d6 installation, so I cannot look for myself. However,  you
list in your last email the setting " more off". This might be the only
setting you need to change to achieve what you need.
And yes, you can add lots of CSS classes. I usually don't need them and use
the default ones provided.
Ursula