[support] Switching theme problem

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 20:51:18 UTC 2012

We had 2 themes built for use by a 3rd party based on FUSION.

One theme is our regular theme and the other is an Emergency theme.

When I switch to the Emergency, it does not work but if

I do the following steps *at list once*:

*1) *Go to the *BLOCKS *page and move the 2 emergency blocks from the
"Disabled" area to the "Content Top" area. The 2 emergency blocks are
*"Emergency
Alert" *and *"Emergency Information"*.

*2)* Move the blocks *Issues: Block: Home* and *News: Block: Home* to the
Disable or NONE area.

*3)* Go to the *THEMES *page and set the *EMERGENCY *theme as default and
click *"Save Configuration"*.
*4)*Click on *"Save Blocks"*.

When the emergency is over:
*1)* Go to the *BLOCKS *page and move the 2 emergency blocks back to the
Disable or NONE area
*2)* Move and make sure that the blocks *Issues: Block: Home* and *News:
Block: Home* are the top blocks under *Counter Top* block area in that
order.
*3)* *"Save Blocks"*.
*4)* Go to the *THEMES *page and set the theme *SDCWA *as the default theme
and *"Save Configuration"*

* *

So once I do the above steps at list once then from then on the theme
switching works

By just choosing either the Emergency theme or our regular theme.

Have guys ever seen anything like this?

Thanks,

Néstor J