[support] Rich text editor problems

Hummel, Tracey S - (thummel) thummel at email.arizona.edu
Fri Feb 3 18:53:21 UTC 2012

I have a drupal 7 site that uses the Wysiwyg module with the CKEditor library.

Full HTML is configured to:

*         Convert URLs into links;

*         Convert line breaks into HTML (i.e. <br> and <p>)

*         Correct faulty and chopped off HTML

When I use the RTE Full text format to add a hyperlink within the body as:  /sites/default/files/file.pdf

It gets converted to:  <a href="%5C%22/sites/default/files/file.pdf%5C%22">

How can you keep it from converting the code?

Thanks,
Tracey

Tracey Hummel
SBS Tech
University of Arizona
Building:  University Services Building (#158)
Room # :  302
520-626-3223
tracey at arizona.edu<mailto:tracey at arizona.edu>