[support] Subject: Re: Big problem with Drual 7.12 drush up

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Feb 4 15:19:21 UTC 2012

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 1:54 AM, John Summerfield <summer at js.id.au> wrote:
> Roger wrote:
>>

>> Google drupal 7.12 and find the drupal.org/node/1425104 - posts dated
>> 2nd Feb 2012 posted by webchick  discuss the 7.12 problems. I found this
>> too late.
>> Roger
>>

> The drupal document you cite lists changes made to 7.12 since 7.10. I
> don't see that it says it's unfit for use. Also, and it might be
> relevant, the post is dated February 1, 2012 at 10:15pm. It doesn't say
> what timezone, it might be adjusting the time to reflect my presumed TZ
> based on my IP address.
>
> I do see a link to 7.11 and the link seems to be in good order. The 7.11
> page does not say what it's different from, it just lists one change.

Security updates with only the security update are released as
previous version +1 and all other changes including the security
update is released as previous version +2.  Since previous version in
this case is 7.10 then 7.11 only contains the security update and 7.12
contains all updates since 7.10.

I updated several sites yesterday to 7.12 without any issue.  They are
continuing to work as expected.  However I do not use drush and cannot
speak to how that may have affected Roger's sites.

--
Earnie