[support] Subject: Re: Big problem with Drual 7.12 drush up

John Summerfield summer at js.id.au
Sat Feb 4 06:54:55 UTC 2012

Roger wrote:

> Google drupal 7.12 and find the drupal.org/node/1425104 - posts dated
> 2nd Feb 2012 posted by webchick  discuss the 7.12 problems. I found this
> too late.
> Roger

The drupal document you cite lists changes made to 7.12 since 7.10. I
don't see that it says it's unfit for use. Also, and it might be
relevant, the post is dated February 1, 2012 at 10:15pm. It doesn't say
what timezone, it might be adjusting the time to reflect my presumed TZ
based on my IP address.

I do see a link to 7.11 and the link seems to be in good order. The 7.11
page does not say what it's different from, it just lists one change.